Friday, January 2, 2009

Of intention and thanksgiving

I like the word 'intend'. It's like wanting something but you don't set out to want it NOW or in any fixed way. You're ok with anything that comes along and it just puts you in a peaceful piece of mind. Intend intend intend. :-)

About thanks-giving. Everyday is a thanks giving day, more so on the new year. When you give thanks, you'll get more of it. So, whatever it is that you want, or *intend* to have in that matter (hehe), give thanks to whatever that you already have. And what's that for a good way to start a new year - so that you'll have more and loads of the good things in this coming year! :)

Lalalalalala! I intend to.... _____________ (fill in the blank) and I'm grateful for the ______ that I already have.

(example: I intend to have doraemon in my life and I'm grateful for the doraemon picturez that I already have. hehehhehehe)

3 comments:

sanmin said...

you intend to get the doraemon balloon wakaka :P:P

Min said...

I got a Doraemon clock for you for you from HK...deng, deng, deng...

June said...

hehe.. san min is sharing my secret with the world again... hmmm... :p

Yeah got ding dang clock! :-)

 
design by suckmylolly.com