Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nutcrackers!


Wow... what happened last week was really... haih... how should I put it... Maybe I'll just say things are beyond my control. It wasn't my slightest intention to have it end this way. I certainly feel bad, for not handling things the best I can, giving way to pressure and letting others to invade my thinking and stance. Putting aside what others have done, what's left is my own post-mortem of my action and words. But I'm glad to learn that I'm one who can easily let go and forgive, for nobody is ever perfect.

Ok, for more happy stuff, hehe... YEAH! Nutcrackers!!!

My heart was dancing and singing inside when I knew this from an old friend! hehe... Somemore got early bird discount. My feet are moving, my heart is singing and I'm dancing! ;-)

It's on the 6th and 7th of September (Sat n Sun) at KLPAC. Never been there before, heard it's a very cosy and nice place. I'm looking forward!!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

PS: Gosh! This is the main thing that's going to keep me alive for the next one month!!!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com