Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The smell of... ballet! ;-)

Wow.. it certainly feels so so nice to have someone to 'talk ballet' with!

The smell of ballet shoes, the high foot arches, the blisters, the broken toe nails, the performing on stage, the simple passion and love for dancing that we just couldn't put into words... I can really feel my heart dancing inside d.

And I seriously think ballet shoes, especially pointe shoes are the most gorgeous shoes on earth. Don't you think so too? ;-)

I used to have a miniature ballet shoe key chain from Sacha which I prized and loved so much that I kept it somewhere very safe. But the sad thing is, it's so secretive that I forgot where I put it already! :( Haiya... I really miss it la. It's so pretty that I can spend the whole hour looking and admiring it. It's this lovely!!!

2 comments:

Min said...

That miniature ballet shoe ah, I thought I saw it somewhere at home...but dunno where already.

June said...

Ya it's somewhere in the house.

 
design by suckmylolly.com