Thursday, October 2, 2008

A happy ballet-ful day! :) - 7th September 2008

Wow...

It's like a dream comes true for a little girl inside me who really likes dancing! It's rare that we get to see full-length ballet show in M'sia, isn't it? And I'm so grateful that on a clear-skyed Sunday one month ago, I was able to truly enjoy such a vibrant and happy tone Nutcracker. I absolutely love it!

The day started with a surprise visit to the Koi Garden which is just beside the KLPAC building, just a parking lot away. The koi fishes I tell you - WOW - have size that is easily bigger than my thigh!!! ;-) See see see, me trying to catch one back to cook a nice grilled BIG BIG koi fish - but wondering who's going to pay the RM 15,000 for me. hehe.

This is the entrance of the koi fish garden. Very japanese. See the clear blue sky - so nice! :)

The KLPAC is a gathering avenue for whatever artistic performance and dramas in the KL area. It's located at Sentul, as you can see from the signboard below. hehe. That's all I know. And surrounding this area are some very delicious eating stalls, according to my very generous 'driver' whose younger days' headland is just around this area. (thanks arigato terima kasih sheh sheh ni)


Me and Ivy, two dancing queens. :)
It's really a very well-planned and creatively-designed place. There's a big pond, with white ducks paddling happily (i guess so, dunno, should be happy lo, hehe). And also some 'on the water' little squares which you can go and have a sit and dangle your leg by the side, like this -->

Or, you can take off your high heels and just step inside bare foot (coz the floor is made of palang with lots of spaces and holes) and quickly snap a photo and fast fast get out before other people notice it! Like me in this photo hehe -->

Happy ducks! Lining up...


Holiday feel! :)


Overall, a very satisfying day! It was a nice break from being seccluded in the little Banting. :)

Oh the show itself - how to tell le - but I truly enjoyed from beginning till end.. Eyes were feasted with changing costumes and dances. Got belly dancing somemore. Good effort from the DuoDanceSpace (correct?). Can see some rising stars there. Love how the real person guy dancer suddenly reduce to become a small soldier toy figure on the floor. Magic, ya. hehe.

Happy. ;)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com