Thursday, October 2, 2008

自动自发之大大update

Seems like it's been 2 months since I last updated my blog! Sob sob.. nobody nags me to update it.. I've got no fans.. :( Hehe.. Never mind la.. I write this blog to serve as a record of things happening around me, and to share whatever new thoughts and ideas that come to mind.

So, what am I up to lately? Well, I'm now at home, enjoying the heavenly food everyday, and praying hard that it won't make me put on pounds! That's a tall order, isn't it... haih... Hehe..

Here's a quick run-down of the things I put into my stomach. hehe. These will send your salivary glands into high power! Be prepared. Goooooooooo....... hehe

1) Feccocia (?sp) - made by my sis. Tasted hard, like French bread loaf like that. This bread also originates from France, so we guess French people have super hard teeth, like to eat hard hard bread that can throw dog one. haha.. Inside got ham and cheese. Hmm... I don't quite like cheese like this, very 'obvious' and cheesy... I like cheese in a subtle way... like cheese cake.. yummy! hehe


2) Egg sandwich
Made by my dad. He likes to make this sandwich for us... hehe. No matter how many he makes, they'll be all gone in just minutes.


3. Egg roll of the Breakfast shop. (hahahhahaha - translated from 早餐店的蛋饼)

This one I made de!!! Haha.. Very fun hor...can swirl the egg around in the pan. I like anything cooked with a pan. Dunno why. hehe. This one very fulling, inside got hotdog and cheese (again!).

4. Tomato fried rice with scrambled egg

Yeah! This one also I cook de! Also with a pan!! Haha.. fun fun. Wa, now I only realize how much flavor shitake mushroom can bring to the dish.. Maybe it's the tomato sauce that I used wasn't enough, but the flavor of mushroom was really strong when I eat - and I really like it. Very flavourishly rich! Haha.. Really la! :)
5. Apple 'giap' Bread

Gasp! What is it? Haha.. first time seeing my younger sis eat this. So funny. Put apple into bread? So weird de combination! First, slice the apple into thin long slices, then spread the bread with peanut butter or anything you fancy and 'giap' the apple in between and you're done! In this picture looks like butter right? haha.. illusion. Taste-wise, hehe, just weird lo. But creative!
6. Crumble Coffee cupcake (meant to be)

Sob sob... this one turns out to be 'fatt-gou'-like texture. But hey, you think make fatt gou is easy?! Hehe.. and didn't see any crumbles on top of the cup cake! Haha.. Coz I misread the recipe.. thought the crumble should be hidden inside de.. Aiyo.. But anyway, really nice to eat. The top skin is really crunchy - dunno how to replicate it. Just know I simply do and it turns out like this. Always also like this de la! :) Xi guan jiu hao. haha.

More updates later! :) Nag me la, I'll post faster. haha

2 comments:

Min said...

It should be Focaccia la, I really like the cheezy texture,will do it again next time, hehe...don't stop me!

June said...

ok ok.. you do, I eat. Yippeee! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com