Saturday, November 1, 2008

有梦想的人是很幸福的!

我跟你讲,有梦想的人是很幸福的,因为他可以尝到梦想实现的甜甜的滋味。。

昨天去L'occitane, 就aim着一set hair mask + control mist + shampoo + conditioner, which cost a total RM166, which is heavily discounted from the original RM 250.

The radiant shine hair mask, boosting 3 essential oils bla bla bla, I tried before, very soft and nice smell. I've been eyeing this for long long time liao and so ngam my current hair mask finished d! The control mist is also something I really need coz sometimes come back from labor room I have this stinky smell of the blood n placenta around me! haha. And the shampoo and conditioner are just some travel size things that I like to collect. hehe..

And and and, as if to make it a perfect buy (from a good buy), the set allows me to enter point ngam ngam cross the line to get a RM50 voucher. See, a PERFECT buy right?

So there I thought, and happily excitedly very eagerly went to MidValley yesterday (last day to enter point and for the set promotion!). First I went to the Gardens one, after a great meal at the Garden, coz I got a vague bad feeling that maybe the set will somehow run out coz last day already and I guess the chance of finding it in the Gardens will be greater coz less people go there ma.

Uh oh... right to my prediction! The Garden's one really ran out of the set when I went to ask. Sob... never mind, I said to myself, Mid Valley maybe still got.

So there I went, to the MV's one. The first thing I did when I went inside was to look at the 'Special Buy' corner, which is essentially 一堆摆设很随意但又很美的东西. Hmm.. how to say le, go MV's loccitane see for yourself la. Got lots of products there, all with French words, headache! Lots of dried flowers here and there... some baskets (*wink wink)... some price tags.. so as you can imagine it's a bit of organized mess there.

Sigh.. no sight of the set I wanted! The salegirl also told me the set runs out already! Sob! I nearly 棚溃. haha.. (夸张!) Disappointed!!! How can they do this to me?!! People busy no time come and buy ma.. Sob! Haih... I was thinking... why my luck so bad de...So ngam de product cannot buy...

But but but, I didn't exactly give up coz my sister says she wants something else from L'occitane and I also wanted to try some of their good smell products like the Lavender and 4 roses (love love!). So I was poking around their samples, trying on the perfume and all that playing around with their things while trying to make up my mind on which one to buy so that can accumulate points and get some gifts. (you see, shopping not easy.. hehe)

And as you know, I'm not someone who can make decision right away, always wondering, running to and fro this product and that product, really can't make any sound decision.

I lost count of the time I spent inside, until I saw my friend already sitting on the chair there waiting liao.. haha.. no more 闲情 to accompany me to choose products. Haha!

Then then then, suddenly, out of the blue my eyes were locked on a basket in the middle of the 'mess' described just now - gasp - excited - wa! - can't believe it - there my dream set is sitting there! Yippee yippee! My heart inside already jumping up and down like a little girl. hehehe. :)

But waittt - is that a set for display or what?

So very 紧张ly I went to ask the counter people - is the set for sale? Hahah.. the sale girl must be thinking this girl... wanted the set so much... when they see my big smile when she says the set is really for sale and is the last one! hahaha. YEAH!!! Of course I want the set I told the salesgirl. hehe..

And there fly away my 3 RM 150 and some. But flying in next month a RM50 voucher which I'll go and 败家 again! yeah! Really love their products! Very yummy, just like the 甜甜的滋味 when I found the one I wanted!

Happy happy! :-)))))))))))))))

PS: hehe, at least there's something for me to look forward to when I go for 24 hours on call tomorrow in the labor ward. I think I'll very much need the nice nice smell of the hair mask when I come back from the dreadful on call!

Deng deng deng deng! Showing off my 战利品!

PPS: Oh I also bought a 梅酒 (plum wine) at a korean food fair at the Gardens. It says can get rid of tiredness wo... So maybe after on call can drink lo... become drunken and sleep soundly. haha! ;-) Something to look forward also. hehe.

4 comments:

Min said...

So you didn't buy anything for me ah? I want to go shopping in KL too...buy buy buy till drop :)

sanmin said...

Body shop!!! I got that for my birthday! My sisters got me a Moringa set!!! Love it so much! :D

eh, i don't care. you must bring me for shopping when i come to KL!!!!!!!!! :P:P

Sophia, L'Occitane USA said...

Dear June,

We're so happy you were finally able to come across the Aromachologie Hair Care Set! Personally, I love the Radiance Mask-- perfect for a weekly spa night! Thank you so much for posting this on your blog and letting your readers know about the set!

Thank you so much and take care!

All the best,
Sophia, L'Occitane USA
http://www.loccitane.com

June said...

Come come come! as long as you prepare the money I sure will be very glad to shop with you till everything drops! ;-)

I haven't used it yet - wish to keep the excitement of waiting for as long as I can... and open it only for special occasion. *wink* :P Glad you stopped by Sohphia.

 
design by suckmylolly.com