Saturday, December 27, 2008

Celebrating ME! :)

Shopping spree again yesterday! hehe :p Pitty JJ, wanted to spend money but din find anything to her heart's desire.. hehe.. made me feel like I'm the big spender here. Ahemm.. nola.. I just bought that thing just becauseeeeeeeeee........

*got free gift wrapping*

:-)) I'm a girl, after all!

Which girl doesn't like gift? ;-)

Ding ding ding ding... >>>> YEAH! Got a gift for ME, I want to really thank ME for being who I am, the special and unique me, so I'm celebrating ME this holidays! There's no one else in this world that's like ME, rite?

AFTERNOTE: We were taught to just fit in, to be like everyone else, and to compete with other people for the things we want in life. But that's not how it works. You don't have to fit in, you are a unique entity, a special gift, to each and everyone that you reach out to.

Lalalala! I'm a gift... :-p hehe

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com