Sunday, April 5, 2009

矛盾

The ordeal of waiting...Monday is the day we'll know whether we pass or not. Shit. This is such a stupid arrangement.. To enjoy or not to enjoy? To be happy or fearful? Hmm...dunno la..I think it's all the matter of adjusting your thinking. Your thinking IS the reality. And the best thing is, you've got control over what you wan to think about isn't it! You create your own reality. This is good. Great. Maybe this is designed to be so - to train us to have a tough mind. Hmm... Alright. I shall enjoy! :p

Yippee! Can't stop admiring my new hair style n new dress. Like like like! hehe. :-)))))) Lalalalalala!

1 comments:

sanmin said...

Ah yeat you sure pass la!! hehe

Remember to treat me when i come back to Ipoh! :P

I want to see your new hair and new dress!!!!!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com