Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In the midst again...

...of finding myself. Hmm...lately has been worrying a little bit about housemanship. Been browsing left and right about it whole day, taking in other people's opinion, and learned some lessons about other people's experience. To be honest, I can't imagine myself in it - how am I going to endure the 36 hours non stop working and how am I going to be in alert condition all the time? *@^#%@^@* Whatever, it's something I HAD to do - so no choice. Just do it! (aihhhhhh............................)

The only good thing I realized that comes with all these torturing is...I'm guaranteed to lose at least 10kg!!! hahahaha! Yeah, go grab another piece of cake first. :p :p :p

ps: bali post, wait wait...have to find the mood first de.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com