Saturday, May 10, 2008

The 30 Hour Famine is back! "饥饿30"

Held by World Vision , the yearly event will be on 23rd and 24th August this year.

I'm so proud when I know 光良 is one of the ambassadors , one because he's my idol, and another reason is he's also in line with what I have been supporting so far.

He's also going to join the Laos ambassador trip.

When asked whether he'll feel sad for the poor children there, he answered so intelligently, as usual. ;-)


“我覺得他們雖然生長在貧困的環境,可是可以從他們眼睛看見他們流露的真誠和愛,雖然貧窮,不過他們也許比我還開心。”光良笑言,他不會專注於他們為甚麼跟我們的生活不一樣。“說不定我得自己更悲慘過他們,自己的生活怎會跟我們不一樣?

The Michael's International Fans club even planned to adopt children as a group effort to support 光良's role as an ambassador. However, this is not their first time. About 5 years back they adopted one on 光良's name in conjunction with his birthday then. Now, this is what I call positive influence. :) Way to go guys! I really love this feeling.

PS: Those interested to know more about the 30 hour famine can check out http://blog.worldvision.com.my/

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com