Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shop till I dropped!

Dropped? I dunno what has dropped but I definitely enjoyed my shopping today. Not that I bought the world (hehe) - I think I just bought just about what I needed and wanted at the same time! ;-)

It's hard to explain a girl's mentality towards shopping but I would rate this time of shopping as perfectly satisfying. Thanks JJ for accompanying me. She's an angel, never comment on my shopping. haha.

For the zillionth time I bought a pillow. Hopefully this time will work out for me. *fingers and toes crossed* ;-)

For the second time I 'joined' the crazy Body Shop sales. This time not as crazy as two years back where I was literally stuck in the human traffic jam inside the tiny Mid Valley's body shop shop. This time, less varieties I would admit. But I wasn't affected much - I'm just aiming to replace my long finished shower gel. I really missed them during the past few weeks. I felt like I'm not treating myself good enough. And yummy yummy... I just tried the satsuma shower foam just now - it's so heavenly fresh and smells like oranges just plucked from the trees (not that I smelled before) haha... :)

And for the first time, I shopped till the guard in front of Jusco prevented me from going in coz dia kata 'kita dah nak tutup'. funny har... 3 minutes to 11pm only ma...

PS: I have decided against posting any photos of my 战利品.. I don't want turn you into green eye monster. hehe... 我要瘦身!!!

1 comments:

Min said...

No photos again? nvm..I will be going for my shopping spree later, see what can I get..hehe

 
design by suckmylolly.com