Monday, May 26, 2008

我也有!!


Hehe! Mine is a poultry shed. Later I can have chicken chop to eat when I chop off the chicken. hahaha!

Got it free from buying the Cadbury Zip chocolate bar. Honestly I don't like how the chocolate bar sticks to the wrapper because the bar is tightly packed so very hard to pull out the wrapper.. ended up messy... yucks!

And chocolates nowadays are giving me headache instead of sneezes... weird. Chocolates are forever not ngam with me. haiyo. I want to like you so much but you're giving me so much of trouble!!! Yet I like how you bring up my mood whenever I'm down.. It's like a love-hate relationship. ;-)

2 comments:

Min said...

Hehe, this looks familiar. The Zip chocolate right, I think it's because you didn't keep it in the fridge, and the chocolate melts, that's why you find it hard to open.

June said...

Ya, I got melted chocolates here. also nice ma. :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com