Saturday, May 17, 2008

Zi Sian vs Zi Qian

The story began few weeks ago when I got this new contact in MSN named 'zi qian' that I thought was one of my old schoolmates named Zi Sian.

Yeah these are two different names but the blur me thought could it be Zi Xian wanted her online presence to be known as zi qian le... or somehow she mistyped it... and there I went chatting with this 'zi qian' like I were to my old friend 'zi xian' happily... making all those girlish comments and jokes!!!

And today, a 30 minute conversation came into a sudden turn...
....
zi qian: "but anyway my home is near um"
zi qian: "it's also near to me high school, CHS"
me (blurred... since when she moved to another school half way): "you went to amc before right?"
zi qian: "what is amc?"
me (omg!): "har? sorry to ask but how do I know you ah?"
....

No wonder la... all this while I was thinking... how come the zi xian I knew changed to like a very factual person, a very 'male' energy I sensed.. and deep down in my heart I actually thought she has changed, somehow due to her job or whatever it is.

The zi sian I knew was pretty much a soft-spoken girl but with a very determined heart, just like many other girls from all-girl school that I knew. hehe. And she shares a very special bond with me because we were born on the same day! :)

At this point of time, I actually wonder what the real zi sian is doing.. how she's doing and whether she'll laugh at this funny incident. hehe.

4 comments:

sanmin said...

you are so blur la! :P

June said...

hehe..not that you know me for the first time! ;-) wei you got any news of Liaw Zhi Xian? I think she's in the same class with you in f5 rite.

sanmin said...

She's working in singapore now. i give you her msn la.
eva_angie@hotmail.com

June said...

thanks! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com