Wednesday, June 11, 2008

哇,有好吃的!


好忙好忙。。。6 clinics to attend for 2 times each, countless lectures and ward rounds, rehab medicine classes, radio classes, somemore minor and major operation theatres. But I'm not complaining - orthopedics surgeons are a friendly lot - they really like to teach I think. :) But sometimes jamming too much into our head on a stuffy and sleepy afternoon is not a good idea also. Hehe.

百忙之中,so glad and thankful to my two good friends who happened to go out and brought back a nice dinner for me. After being so busy and packed over studies, finally there a little bit of time for me to 偷闲享乐. 吃东西很快乐,不是吗?;-) Somemore got one cup of sweet soya bean, to sweeten my very bitter and sad mind after attending KS Lim advanced neuro class (to me).

2 comments:

Min said...

Haha, I saw my little handphone in that pic, I think I should collect rental for that handphone d.

June said...

You should say it's a little OLD phone. So it's not going to worth more than 1 cent per day lo the rental. No need la... you so rich. hehe ;-)

 
design by suckmylolly.com