Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What's happening to me in ortho posting?

I really don't want to think that I'm burning out... but each time I come back I feel like a dead person, just want to hang my legs up and rest my eyes. I said rest my eyes, not my brain, because with the many new physical examination to be learned, I wasn't able to sleep very soundly in the day. I've got no more energy left for things I used to enjoy. I don't have energy for yoga anymore. I don't even feel like standing in the bathroom bathing for so long because of tired legs from standing in the clinic whole afternoon. This is really bad. I don't want to further strain myself. So I think I need to restore some sanity this weekend by going back home. Recharge recharge.

------------

I really enjoy classes by ortho lecturers. Yesterday we had one by Dr Chua who took us for POP lesson. I tell you, there were no other lecturer who can make us all laugh every 1 or 2 minute. We literally laughed through the whole class! He's so funny. ;-) And I really laugh like there's nobody around. hahahah.

2 comments:

Min said...

I think it's a good way to recharge by talking to your dog, haha. Or go home to make rosti, tomorrow ya :)

June said...

YES I want to make rosti!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com