Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thanks! For the wonderful memories....


This blog entry is specially dedicated to my two best friends in UM medical life - Juni and Ley Siang. I forgot how we got together but it was like a natural thing - to click and stick together. I can't imagine my study life without you two - it's so much fun and laughter each time we're together, washing away the gloomy and blue study days.

I think we complemented each other very well - somebody has to listen right, somebody has to do the talking right, somebody has to laugh right.. hehe and there we make a good trio. ;-)

Thanks for the companionship for everything girlish and the understanding when I'm very chu xing da yi. Yeah, I made birthday wishes for you two too! ;-) Hope we'll each achieve what we want in life and be happy and happy always. Gambateh!

2 comments:

Min said...

Wei, went for Thai food again? Hehe...

June said...

ya, very nice! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com