Sunday, June 22, 2008

吃饱饱,好上路!

Yesterday's left over white mushroom sauce is made into good use today when I add it to my 蛋包饭. Very filling indeed! Ya, because of the super fattening butter and milk I used. ;-)

I think I'll miss home-cooked food a lot when I go back. Haiyo.. still 2 hours more only at home.

I now have 12 coconut balls cookies waiting for me inside the oven. Geez... but I don't have high hope for it as I simply made up the recipe after I found that I don't have enough ingrediants - I would really be glad if they turn out to be edible at all. haha.

My close friend says I'm a very chin cai person. hehe.. yeah, I'm always agak-agak, put ingrediants very lazy to measure la... simply add things according to suka-hati... not following exactly the recipe la.. hehe. I'm ok with it, coz following rules will kill all the fun.

We'll see how things turn out this time. ;-)

2 comments:

sanmin said...

hey me too!!! same cooking style as yours hahaha!

But i can't cook as good as you la..hehe too bad i'm renting a room outside, don't have my own kitchen!!! no hcnace to practice... :"(

June said...

Same here! I can only play around in the kitchen when I'm back home. I think you bake well don't you. ;-)

 
design by suckmylolly.com