Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yeah I'm part of the Guinness World Record! ;-)

I'm a BIG fan of Firefox if you don't know yet. I promote firefox everywhere I see fit. ;-) The main factor is safety, and I really like how they're designed by people who actually use brain. Very intuitive interfere. Never had any major issues with it and it's extremely stable.

And today, Firefox is trying to set a Guinness World Record - most software downloaded in 24 hours! For today, 18th June, until 2.15am (M'sia time), you can still download and be part of the success.

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord

They're targetting 5 milions downloads. And till this time of writing, they already had 6,085,765 downloads.

You can also see the breakdown of each region. M'sia is 22k while S'pore is 20k. How?? Migrate or not? ;-)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com