Friday, June 27, 2008

Pig Intestine Fun

Heheheh... seldom do people can get what I mean when I say that - but somebody today very smart, can understand what I want right away. haha. Thanks ya Mr Tang.

I actually expected the Hongkong style one, with prawns or mushroom inside that kind. But it came back as the one with peanut sauce and some add-ons. Never mind, it's just as good. In fact I think the fishball is really nice. Really tired of eating the 'counterfeit' fishball in the canteen. This one really has the consistency of real fishball. Hehe.Can you see can you see.. pig intestine inside... hi hi.. ;-)

As I eat, it brings back memories of Klang food. Mind you, it's the pasar malam or pasar pagi food, not the canteen food! Though the Klang's canteen aunty and uncles are really nice and much freedom given to us, but that doesn't mean I can overlook their faulty fish!

I really miss standing there waiting for the best-selling curry mee. I remembered going there at around 6pm with a bunch of friends and be told it's all sold off - so you can imagine how good their business is! And the long queue at the rojak stall - the indian aunty who always leave me feeling like a see-through glass coz she sees only her long-term customers, and not us new students. haha. Also the Yong Taufu stall, one where its sauce resembles what I ate today.

What else... hmm... Yeah, the popiah stall, very crunchy very nice. hehe.. Oh ya, me and my roommate's favourite 麦粥 and fresh soya bean milk in the pasar pagi. Also the oil fried ghost and ham chim peng stall just beside it. Hehe.. I so so so miss the time where me and Juni will purposely wake up early to do marketing at pasar pagi on saturdays... haha... the early morning wind... so fresh and wheezy... nice nice nice. and we also cook our own chicken soup (with ginseng somemore!!!), red bean soup etc etc.. wow...

Ok ok, stop indulging in past memories. Full-stop.. hehe... Back to present.. ortho ortho.. cut bone cut bone.. I want to see amputations!!!

2 comments:

Min said...

I still think the one we had at Pasir Pinji road is the best ..yummy :)

June said...

Yalo I also think so. But everytime go back you also din bring me there one!!! You say fat!!! :(

 
design by suckmylolly.com