Sunday, June 15, 2008

Too heavenly good!!!


I can't keep my hands off my arms!!! It sinks in completely and leaves a smooth surface to touch. And don't even mention about the heavenly good smell - it makes me feel like I'm on holidays now - I can't study now!

As you can see, I rarely blog about my skin care stuff but I can't help but rave about this one.

This Green Tea body whip - I got it at 25% discount as part of the birthday month discount. It's one of their best sellers and I don't see why it's not.

It comes in a jar - and this makes it a good decoration sitting there on my table.

It's earned a seal of recommendation from me - for its many feel-good factors and effectiveness. ;-)

1 comments:

Min said...

Wei, really that good? I think my sugar cane one is not bad also. Remember to give me some sample to try when you come back :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com